Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I try to hide the tears. I try to minimize my 'crying time' as I don't want anyone to see it. Not for fear of seeming weak, but because I have to be strong. Not for myself, but for my family. But there are times, although never in front of Byron, that they just begin to fall. I try my best to stop them. If I cant, I go to another room or turn my head. But certain things just seem to trigger the pain, the hurt, the fear of what the future holds for my son. I know it isnt over and I know that God is in control but I am human. I have carnal emotions that spiral out of control occasionally. Then I dry it up and I face the rest of the day.

Today was one of those days....my emotions just got the best of me. Tomorrow is a new day. A day that I will hopefully be able to push all of these fears aside and go back to enjoying every moment I am blessed with.

Romans 8:28 =)

God's Grace & Glory to each of you and may He cradle you in His arms til mornin'

No comments:

Post a Comment